Another April Fool's Together =)
You're my honey when i'm craving for my sweets.
You're my huggable bear when i'm in need for warmth.
You're my sunshine that brightens up my life.
I swear i would have listed every single thing that i could compare you with.
You're...just...
You're the ever best boyfriend i could have ever asked for.
Today is not just any ordinary day for us..
not any april fool's day...
its indeed a special day for both of us..
where our love blossomed..
2 years bi...2 years...
i'm shocked..seriously...
didnt really believe that it will go this far..
u taught me how to love again..
to smile,cry,laugh bcos of love..
in the past years..
we went through shits and happy times together that i can never ever forget..
you are the reason why i'm smiling..
i'm madly deeply in love with you MOHAMED FIRUS BIN ABDUL MAJID!
and nothing can change that.
remember the times when you made me cry?
the times I made you wait for me?
our countless nights together?
i would have never forget such blissful times with you,bi.
Thanks for being there whenever I need you.
i can't wait for the upcoming years with you sayang.
i could not asked for more...
i could not asked for more...
i can never really tell how much you mean to me..
you're my everything syg..
I LOVE YOU bi.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home